Generation of Skin Resurfacing:
- Firms, lifts and tightens
- Smoothes wrinkles
- Removes sun damage
- Evens out texture and tone
- Reduces scars and large pores
- Treats small and large area
- All skin tones
Alma’s Micro Plasma Technology is the most advanced Skin Resurfacing technology on the market today and provides improvement in the skin’s overall appearance with a very short and “mild” downtime.
Basics in RF Fractional Ablation
Fractionated ablative RF is similar to fractionated ablative lasers in that both have a pattern of microscopic ablated/coagulated tissue channels.
Plasma is a partially ionized gas, which contains charged carriers (electrons and ions), active radicals, and excited molecules.
Microablative RF Needling Mechanism of Action
- The electromagnetic RF energy stimulates micro-sparks between the skin surface and the RF electrode.
- These sparks ablate and perforate the skin.